August 30, 2013
9.0.1 version released
Added: Monitoring categories. Internet: Processes. Amount of bytes sent and received for each process (application). Supported Windows Vista, 7, 8 or later.
April 23, 2013
9.0 version released
Added: Monitoring categories. Activity. New "Intensity" parameter. This parameter shows how intensively the user worked in periods of activity and can be a value from 1 to 10.
October 29, 2012
8.7.5 version released
Changed: Monitoring categories. View data. The order of the columns changed. Columns, reflecting the main content of the operation moved to the first position.
Using Groups for Precise User Activity Control.
Using Composite Groups
Using Composite Groups in StatWin.
Computer Monitoring Software
What is StatWin and Why You Need It.
Employee Monitoring Software
Why StatWin Is Perfect for Corporate Information Security.
How to take advantage of user tracking.
Why StatWin Is Perfect for Corporate Information Security
Employee activity monitoring is one of methods to increase productivity and efficiency while reducing idle times along with monetary stimulation and team building. No wonder many managers today look for convenient, versatile and capable solutions to maintain corporate information security. Among things that need to be tracked are thorough process monitoring, a flexible control over user permissions, decent tracing of Internet connections, keystroke and mouse movements registering, managing local net connections and more.
StatWin takes every detail into account
Being a professional framework for employee monitoring, StatWin Server Enterprise provides a full spectrum of information security tools starting from basic keyboard logging to advanced client-server remote administration. The serious engine powering up StatWin is oriented for heavy “industrial” usage even in large-scale networks.
Unlimited scope of applications
StatWin Server Enterprise is the ideal solution for employee monitoring tasks suitable for almost any business. Whether you need to track files your employees are working with, or you want to make sure they aren’t spending too much time in social networks; if you need a full control over any aspect of the workflow – try StatWin.
Here are some examples of StatWin usage:
- Control of the workflow. With StatWin Server Enterprise you can easily monitor what your employees do, what applications they work with, what they type and what websites they visit. Plus, StatWin can automatically produce screenshots of the entire user’s screen.
- Straightforward remote administration. StatWin Server Enterprise consists of the server and client parts. The server part allows easy remote administration of all client parts. Additionally, the server part can install client parts to other computers in the local net. Such approach is ideal for schools and universities.
- Track undesired Internet traffic. While the Internet is a vital part of any business nowadays, you still don’t want your employees to spend hours in chats, messengers or social networks. StatWin monitors all incoming and outgoing traffic and sorts opened resources by type, so you can easily find out users who have accessed restricted websites.
- Compare work/idle times. Too many breathers your workers take can ruin all your productivity building efforts. You really should control how your employees spend their work time, what applications are opened and whether they are really working or not. Thanks to advanced keystroke and mouse logging and accurate process monitoring, StatWin can easily determine idle periods and reflect them in statistics data.
- Control opened files. Another task StatWin effortlessly carries out is a full control over accessed files. All file operations including opening, saving, modifying permissions are tracked and recorded.
Why choose StatWin Server Enterprise
Whether you’re looking for powerful employee monitoring software or a versatile tool to control user activity in your corporate network, your choice is the same – StatWin Server Enterprise. Not only does StatWin provide all ways of corporate information security control, it also work flawlessly under Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures. Best of all – you can try it for free.