August 30, 2013
9.0.1 version released
Added: Monitoring categories. Internet: Processes. Amount of bytes sent and received for each process (application). Supported Windows Vista, 7, 8 or later.
April 23, 2013
9.0 version released
Added: Monitoring categories. Activity. New "Intensity" parameter. This parameter shows how intensively the user worked in periods of activity and can be a value from 1 to 10.
October 29, 2012
8.7.5 version released
Changed: Monitoring categories. View data. The order of the columns changed. Columns, reflecting the main content of the operation moved to the first position.
Using Groups for Precise User Activity Control.
Using Composite Groups
Using Composite Groups in StatWin.
Computer Monitoring Software
What is StatWin and Why You Need It.
Employee Monitoring Software
Why StatWin Is Perfect for Corporate Information Security.
How to take advantage of user tracking.
Follow through steps listed below to install StatWin software products:
- Download current version of our product.
- Install current version:
- If you did not installed previous program version, launch installation file and follow Setup instructions.
- If you installed previous program version, then:
- Close all StatWin tools (windows).
- In case the computer is used by multiple users, log off other users.
- Launch installation file and follow Setup instructions.
- To install client component of StatWin product on client computers, you have options:
- Use Remote Client Installation tool (see help topic).
If you are not able (for any reasons) to install client component of StatWin product remotely,
then you can:
- Download lite version package for manual client installation on the network workstations.
- Install this package on client computer manually:
Note: server component of StatWin automatically finds client component of the program.
- Further actions regarding registration and updating of our products are specified in License Agreement and Upgrade Policy.