- Main Menu
- Analysis Parameters
- Monitoring Categories
- Client Control
Network: Files data group displays information about access to shared resources (files, printers, folders) of computer from local network.
Collected data are displayed as table with fields:
- Tag - click for more detailed information.
- User - user account name.
- Date - date of access to computer resource.
- Start - start time of access.
- Finish - finish time of access.
- Time - duration of access, the difference between Finish and Start.
- User - account name of connected user.
- File - accessed resource path (name).
- Access - type of user rights to access the resource.
Note: for detailed information about accessing to shared resource of computer double click the respective record or right-click to call shortcut menu.
To view information effectively you might need to set parameters (see Analysis Parameters):
- View Period